Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb,
Since there’s no topic to be discussed, I would like to bring up a topic which might or might not affect us, directly or indirectly. It’s about our career. What do you think of your career now? Do you consider it as a career or merely a job? Why is that so? Any field/areas you would like to be in, in the future (if you are not contented in you current job/career)? Finally, what are the areas you would like to master in or to be expert in? Why?
Appreciate if you could share your ideas with us; be it experience wise or advise.
(Be advised that, this is just a discussion where the conclusion is up to individual. No grudges nor judges)
8/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, let me start first..
My humble view says that it all depends on your objective in ur life. If u'r visionary kinda person, long-term in ur strategic planning, then u'll hv no choice but to start building ur career from now.
But, if ur objective now and now is to get ur family fed (kata org tu janji cukup mkn), then u'd better start with looking a job, u'll develop better later..
Or maybe I should turn the ques like this, r u happy with what u'r doing? happy means u really wanna do and you gonna do this for next 10 years (at least). Or r u just doing for other reasons?
Hands to others... keep the ball rolling..
First of all, why I want to make this as discussion is because of its importance. Secondly, sometimes we tend to have the intention of having a good job which the definition of good might varies from one to another, therefore this discussion.
As bro saif mentioned that, one of the main factor in doing our job is to be happy in doing it; but does happiness is really necessary in doing something?I know...it may varies from one to another. Although I might not agree with this, I'm not regarding this as so called 'Jidal', nevertheless, as a 'changing of ideas' whereby, who knows..his idea might change my perception later part of my life or otherwise.
I hope this discussion could be of help to those who are still studying too.
Hem entah eh nak komen apa. Yang penting if we want something big in life. Be it money or status, we must be 'big' enough to stomach the challenges. Start acting for your future now. Don't let anything stand in your way. Be like Micheal Phelps -macam ada orang tulis rencana pasal ni hehehe- yang penting Boleh!
Post a Comment